Saturday, September 17, 2005

View from my bedroom


As you can see, I can enjoy the changing of the seasons from the comfort of my own home!The wild fields you see are the stomping grounds of pletiful pheasant, weasel, rabbits, tanukis and snakes. Once,I even saw a fox!
Every weekend in winter hunters ply through the brush with their dogs in search of pheasant. Sometimes their shot pellets even crackle on my roof. I have tried calling the police, but they never do anything since for some incomprehensable reason, that are is actually a hunting zone! Anyway, Tickles and I do our best to harass the hunters and save the pheasants!The whole area you can see in the pictures were designated to be developed into some kind of housing.Miraculously,archaeologist found some interesting artifacts during their standard pre-construction survey, and the development project has been halted!It might be made into a history park.
On sunday, we will be back in the studio.any suggestions as to what our next recordings should be?
Avi Landau

No comments: