Friday, March 23, 2007

3d Radio in Adelaide!

Last weekends St Patricks Day gig turned into Saturday Night Fever once again, as luck would have it,as I came down with flu-like symptoms just before a big show. Somehow,with the help of the band and some friends I made it through and the night was not that bad considering the conditions.
Jon soared to new heighs with his songs taking things all the way to 11 and even though Kenya had to go home early, the hornless TenGooz pulled it off.
Right now, Im in Adelaide and I just finished an exciting interview on Sue and Peters world music show. 3d radio, here in Adelaide is a really impressive set up of which Id like to write more about later. It is what a radio station SHOULD be, and if I were living in these parts I would always be tuned in. I will try to get a recording of the show online.Sue played Stranger, Innishmoore,The Chills, Mio Mine and Backwards peeker. I added lots of comments.Thanks Sue and Peter!
The rest of the guys will be getting in the day after tomorrow!

Avi

No comments: