Friday, November 02, 2007

Ohtani-San helps us lay down Smile!

It's great to be back in the studio again ! Especially with the skillfull engineering of Ohtani-San who is giving us a sound. hase g and A-Chan laid down the drums and bass and then put down the vocal. Michael finished things off with his sax. Now there remains the mix down and the possible addition of embellishments here and there.

The lyrics

Feels like i've met you before somewhere
another place another time
Now I've forgotten all my cares
and Im thinkin thoughts sublime

just like a zen satori
there came a flash to me
you're not only my present but my future and my history

I know it mgiht sound funny
but no matter where you flee
there's no way that you can run away from destiny

I was running crazed down a lonley road
but what seems like a million miles
but that life is all over now
and I sit 'n watch you smile

I'm learning to love again...

See you Saturday night at Hot Stuff

Avi Landau

No comments: