Saturday, April 14, 2007

KTUH interview with DJ Erik in Hawaii

Good evening and Konban wa ! Im starting to pull out of my post-tour blues and one reason for that is the exciting interview I just had with DJ Erik of WKTUH in Honolulu.
Of course it was a phone interview,as Im here in Tsukuba,but I felt a real connection with Erik and I think we were really in tune. Especially since he is familiar with the creative commons(his show specializes in cc material)and Jamendo. So I found the convesation stimulating!
You can find Erik show on the web and listen to it on a stream. I will post the info later.Hopefully, I will be chatting with Erik on the air in the near future, since hase G and I have decided to start recording very soon. We will begin with
Autophobia, a song by Ascelin and myself about long suppressed memories of past relationships suddenly bubling up to the surface and the feeling of self disgust which this sometimes can elicit.
Tanaka, HaseG and I got together for a 2 hour session.They are in the same post Adelaide blue state of mind that Im in but we are hoping to get things fired up soon.
Once again, thanks to Erik in Hawaii ! Youve got a great concept for a show and I wish you the best!

No comments: